The ITMN Network
MSC International Tourism and Hospitality Management
One of the UK's largest providers of education in tourism management.
Master's Programme in Tourism Destination Development (1-Year)
Small university located in Sweden allowing you to develop close professional relationships.
- MA Internship in Int. Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MSC Int. Festivals and Tourism Management
- MSC Int. Hospitality and Tourism Management
Leading the way in modern day learning today.
Study where you would like to live.
International Tourism Management
At the crossroads between France, Italy and Switzerland.
Tourism, Territory and Local Development
Young university where you will connect with international students.
Master of International Tourism Management
A vibrant institution, committed to knowledge transfer.
- Master in Tourism Destination Management
- Strategic Events Management
- MSC in Leisure and Tourism Studies
Discover your world.
Urban Tourism & Visitor Economy Management
Austria's leading University of Applied Sciences for management and communication.
- MSc Tourism Management
- MSc Tourism Marketing Management
Whatever your time with them has in store for you, it'll be an exciting journey.
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Business
- Degree in Aviation and Tourism Business
Preparing professionals for business and services.
Tourism Competitiveness Management
Encouraging trying the unknown.
Master in Environmental Economics and Management
Empowering students to reach their goals.
MA in Tourism Management
Where different languages, cultures, nations and individuals’ dreams come true.
Master of Global Hospitality Management
Enjoy a unique campus personality and culture.
- MSc Event Management
Passionate about life-long learning.
- Events Management
- Master's in LGBT Tourism
Connecting people and linking academia with business and public sectors.
Tourism and Hospitality
Developing leaders with a social conscience, environmental sensibility and community commitment.
- MSc International Events, Leisure and Tourism Management
- MSc Culture, Heritage and Leisure management
- MSc Aviation Management in the Digital Age
Diverse community of learners, teachers and thinkers.
Tourism and Change
Innovative and entrepreneurial institution, placing great emphasis on individuality.
A young and dynamic institution.